Every bride should have a bridal emergency bag, a kit of things that will help solve small problems fast!
Little things often arise as bride’s and bridesmaids are getting ready. That’s why I have an emergency kit in my camera bag, just in case my brides, their friends or family need anything. Nothing like being a life-saver when time is short and expectations are high for a picture-perfect day! 🙂
Here are a few things you will want on hand:
- Crochet hook. No, you’re not going to be making a shawl in case it turns cold. This will help your bridesmaids button all those buttons on the back of your dress.
- Tide pen
- Eye drops in case your eyes are a little red from shenanigans the night before.
- Needle and thread
- Ace bandage or ankle brace. Okay, maybe this is just me. But I’ve sprained my ankle twice at weddings.
- Safety pins
- Spray deodorant. Seems like somebody always forgets theirs.
- Bobby pins
- Blotting tissues (in case we need to dab away a bit of sweat/natural glow!)